Chondroitin sulfate extracted from shark is the acid
mucopolysaccharide(AMPS) extracted from shark cartilage. It mainly
contains C mucopolysaccharide which belongs to C type chondroitin
Unique Advantages of Chondroitin Sulfate (shark)
• Deep-sea sharks do not have plague. Compared to the extraction
from other livestock and poultry (porcine, bovine, chicken),
chondroitin sulfate extracted from shark has higher bio-safety.
• Chondroitin Sulfates (CS) are found naturally in the body and are
important in maintaining elasticity and integrity of many types of
body tissues, including connective tissue and the walls of blood
• Chondroitin sulfate is essential to cartilage growth and repair.
Chondroitin sulfate is also needed to keep destructive enzymes in
check, so they don't prematurely break down healthy cartilage.
• Chondroitin sulfate is an important structural component of
cartilage. Studies indicate that chondroitin sulfate may support
healing of bone. Chondroitin sulfate may aid in preventing
destructive enzymes from breaking down joint tissue and hyaluronic
acid. Chondroitin may be important for bone integrity.
• Chondroitin sulfate can support to prevent hearing impairment
caused by streptomycin and a variety of noise caused hearing
difficulties and tinnitus with significant effect. It plays a good
role in eye conjunctivitis and corneal ulcer as well it is also
widely used in eye drops.
• As reported recently, chondroitin in shark cartilage has an